LDA City is the largest housing scheme project ever made by LDA. Comprises on the area of 60,000 Kanal which is 7,500 acres. It has direct accessibility from Ferozpur road Gajumata station. It includes the amenities like Jamia Mosques, Wide Road Networks, Security Systems, Schools, Colleges, Sports Complex, Clubs, Commercial Markets, Parks and Hospitals.
The Prices of this society is comparatively low as compared to other societies. Because its prices include 50% of development charges also. The designs and infrastructures are very beautiful because LDA has six authorized Development Partners including Urban Developers and Paragon City which have a number of years experience.
The Development works in the society include:
- The 180 feet wide road is completed from Ferozpur Road to society.
- The International Standard Blind Cricket Stadium has been completed.
- The Construction of Advanced 28 Kanal Sports Complex is being started.
- The 150 feet and 300 feet wide roads are in the construction stage.
The Salient Features of the society are:
- A new city built on the area of thousands of Kanal.
- The awesome town planning including all the luxury facilities.
- A few minutes drive from Kalma chowk and Allama Iqbal International Airport.
- 3 minutes drive from Gajumatta Metro Bus Terminal.
- Includes 2 Interchanges of Ring Road Passing through the society.
- 10 Km park beside the Canal Passing through the society.
- Health and education District built on the area of 925 Kanal.
- A Beautiful Park-Like Bagh-e-Jinnah on the area of 980 Kanal.
- 18 holes Golf Course in the area of 1201 Kanal.
- A Theme Park on the area of 305 Kanal.
- Diplomatic Enclave.
- 3 Central Business Districts.
- 300 feet wide Main Boulevard.
- Residential Streets are minimum of 40 feet wide.
- The ownership rights are encrypted with security featured documents.